A Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) fishing license and catch record card are required to fish.
We have the licenses on the boats for purchase.
- 16 and up the cost is $10 each
- 15 and under are free
Short Notice call list option.
This is mostly a winter time thing and very few of these are offered during the summer.
If you are someone who can go fishing on very short notice, we sometimes have boats going fishing that have space for one or two persons as add on and we offer these at considerable discount. Use the sign up form here and be sure to select the short notice call list so you can be contacted when there is availability. Include your cell phone so we can text or call you.
- Let me further explain the short notice call list option
- You do not book a short notice trip in advance; we contact you when and if there is space available
- You sign up for the email or phone call list and we contact you if there is space available
- The discount is stated at the time of the contact with you
- Most of these notices are 24 hours or less advance notice.
- It is first come, first serve when we send out the notice.
Short Notice Call List
A fishing license is required to fish. They cost an additional $10 each. Gladly talk about special requests so call us if one of these trips does not fit your schedule.
Your credit card number will secure your trip, you will pay in full by cash, check or credit card the day of your fishing trip. You will be bound by All Star Fishing Charters Cancellation policy when you book.
Suggested Departure times
Your actual departure time will be set at time of reservation
Morning trips usually depart close to daylight to get you fishing at peak times and yes daylight does come early around here in the summer time. If you have a private charter we will gladly talk about different departure and return times
This means around 6 to 7 AM most of the year and around 5 to 5:30 AM in June, July and August.
Afternoon Trips are mostly departing as soon as we complete the morning trips Around noon to 1 PM