Fishing Charters, Salmon Fishing
It’s about you and your day fishing, having fun, building friendships, making life long memories
Seattle Fishing Charter Directions
Make sure you have the correct departure location for your charter
Shilshole Bay Marina
7750 Seaview Ave NW Seattle, WA 98117
Pier T, (All Star Charters sign on side of boat)
We’ll Meet you at the T- U Gate at the agreed check in time.
Seattle departures only
TO GET HERE:
- From Interstate 5 take N 85th ST exit. ( exit #172 is 5 1/2 miles north of Downtown Seattle, 3.5 miles north of hwy 520 and 7 miles north of Interstate 90))
- Head West on 85th. ( The off ramp will send you west, do not take 80th )
- Stay on 85th 3.2 miles thru all the lights until it ends at a stop sign at 32nd Ave NW.
- Turn left onto 32nd and follow south to Seaview Ave.
- Turn right onto Seaview and follow to Shilshole marina past the main office to T-U dock
- You are looking for pier T-U identified by Orange letters on tall posts over the gates.
- The Piers are lettered “A” through “W” and you are going to “T-U” pier near the north end of the marina
- Find a place to park that is NOT A RESERVED SPOT (if it says PARKING PERMIT REQUIRED on the space then do not park there). Parking is Free in all other spaces! You may also park on the street for free if the lots general parking is full.
- Wait at the gate to pier T, we will see you and come let you in at the agreed check in time there is no need to call us or make loud noises as there are liveaboards and we want to respect them
The captain will meet you at the agreed check in time and let you in
If You have any trouble finding it or if you think you’ll be more than 5 minutes late please call the Captain on his cell phone Gary at (425) 422-4800 or Nick at (425) 327-2421
Alternate from Downtown
- These maps are North of Downtown
- A to B represents Interstate 5 to our dock
- From downtown you may take Northbound Hwy 99 or Western/Elliott/15th Ave W
- To take 99 from downtown go North on 4th (it’s one way) and 1 mile N of Pike go right onto Battery St.
- When taking 99 North from downtown stay on 99 and go left onto 85th
- These are the routes taxi cabs should take.